LoyalT Privacy Notice
Version 1, 8th May 2018
- This privacy notice is an integral part of the LoyalT Terms and Conditions and it applies to personal data collected. The personal data processing activities are carried out under the responsibility of the LoyalT Pty Ltd. Email:contact@LoyalT.com.au.
- We appreciate your interest in our company and services by accessing the website www.LoyalT.com.au, the LoyalT application, or the associated communication channels, including, but not limited to our social media pages and / or channels, and our blogs.
- Why we ask you to share your personal data
- We ask you to share personal data with us for purposes that include:.\
- Using LoyalT services;
- Activating or registering certain products and services or improving functionality;
- Receiving information about the products, the offers and the services of the partner merchants;
- Participating in LoyalT online communities, including our social media channels/ pages and blogs;
- Storing your preferences for future interactions and communications from LoyalT;
- Helping us to develop products and services and create campaigns that are designed around you, optimize customer service, and improving continuously our websites;
- Helping us to improve our services and allowing the company to keep you informed or to involve you in testing new products and services;
- Receiving personalized messages, offers, and special ads relevant to your personal interests based on the information you shared with us.
- Managing relationships with partner customers;
- Facilitating access to information;
- Improving communication;
- Analyzing and understanding customer interactions;
- Implementing security programs;
- Answering your questions or the resolution of your product and service requests as well as informing you about the status thereof.
We process your personal data only for those purposes that we have communicated with you. If we use it for other (closely related) purposes, additional data protection measures will be applied and it will be used only with your consent.
- Different ways of collecting personal data
- You can share your personal data with LoyalT Pty Ltd through:
- Registering as LoyalT user;
- Registering as merchant on LoyalT merchant Platform;
- Your communications with LoyalT Pty Ltd This can be related to services and may include the contents of your questions to us or the requests that you addressed to us;
- Communicating with one of the representatives of the LoyalT Customer Support via e-mail, phone or in writing;
- Occasionally by participating in a promotion, game or contest;
- Participating in a social media activity related to promoting LoyalT, for example, by clicking the "Like" button or the "Share" button;
- Sending feedback / reviews through the LoyalT application or through the application stores;
- Connecting to social networks, for example, using your google login to create or to access an account;
- When using LoyalT services, you share usage data or location to receive offers from merchant shops in your immediate proximity;
- Cookies placed on your computer or mobile device when you access our sites.
- Types of personal data we may collect
- When you interact with LoyalT, for example when registering to LoyalT Merchant Platform, we ask you certain data such as:
- Company name;
- Contact person;
- Phone number;
- Geo location;
This data is associated with a new merchant account and is used exclusively for the following purposes:
- Drafting service contracts;
- Managing the relationship between users, developer, and partner merchants;
- Answering requests providing support to the merchant.
- For authentication in the LoyalT application, we may request data such as:
- First name;
- Last name;
- E-mail address;
- GPS coordinates;
- Your social profile.
Each User, at his own option, provides some of his or her personal data to create a valid account and to benefit from the service provided by the Site / Application Administrator.
- Also, depending on your choices about in-app loyalty cards, certain personal data may be shared with our partners where you hold or request a card directly via LoyalT. When signing up for your account, you agree to the use of your personal information in order to be informed by e-mail or other forms of communication about the application's update, websites, new opportunities offered by merchants, and additional information in the interest of as well as newsletters with useful information.
- In addition, we may collect personal data via cookies or similar techniques, including, but not limited to:
- Your web browser;
- Your location;
- If you no longer want LoyalT to use your personal data, you can let us know at any time by contacting us at support@LoyalT.com.au.
- Sharing your personal data with others
- We may share your personal data with service providers, business partners and other third parties, in accordance with applicable law.
For example, LoyalT may provide information about a product or may offer you a service in a common marketing effort with another company (business partner). The agreements with these business partners will limit the purposes for which your personal data can be used and disclosed, and will require your personal data to be adequately safeguarded. We will let you know that such a relationship exists and who these companies are prior to processing your data for such joint marketing efforts.
- Also, we will communicate your data to you (if you make a request for accessing the data). At the same time, we may also communicate your data to another operator upon your request to guarantee the data portability right (to the extent we have the obligation and the data portability rules applicable under the General Data Protection Regulation and under the technological conditions at the time of your request).
- LoyalT will disclose personal data only in conformance with this privacy notice and/or when required by law.
- Your rights
- We want to know you better to serve you better. At the same time, we respect your choices on how to use personal data. Under the applicable law, you have the following rights: the right to be informed, the right of access, the right to rectification, the right to delete the data, the right to restrict the processing, the right to data portability, the right to oppose, the right not to be subjected to an automated decision-making process, including the creation of profiles, the right of opposition, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, the right to appeal to the courts and to claim damages for violation of personal data protection rights.
- Once you have provided us with your personal information, you have permanent access to this information.
- You can request us free of charge at support@LoyalT.com.au to access personal data, the right to portability of your data or the rectification of data we hold about your person, as well as information about the types of processing performed. You can also personally change or delete the privacy settings of your LoyalT account by signing in to your account and accessing your personal settings from the app's main menu.
- You may at any time withdraw consent to the processing of your data for direct marketing, so that you will never be subject to an automated individual decision without your consent by emialing us at support@LoyalT.com.au.
- For any request regarding the use of your personal information, you can contact us at:
Phone: 0449 804 959
We encourage you to keep your personal settings and personal data complete and current.
- Since LoyalT allows you to save or generate loyalty cards from merchants, we may have provided your personal data beforehand through the application forms. The decision not to register now will not affect the personal data you have already provided to LoyalT. Of course, you will always have the option of unsubscribing from any LoyalT targeted communication or modifying your personal account information as described above.
- Criteria and period of data storage
- The data associated with your account and other supply data through the application will remain in the possession of LoyalT Pty Ltd only for the duration of the services provided by LoyalT and strictly to comply with the legal requirements in force (eg archiving deadlines) and to protect the legal rights and interests of the Company. If you wish to waive your LoyalT account, to the extent that data will no longer be required to comply with applicable legal requirements and to protect the Company's legal rights and interests, these will be deleted or anonymised. Anonymised data will be used strictly for subsequent statistical analyzes.
- To manage your cookie preferences, you can always change the cookie settings in your browser settings. You can accept all or some of the cookies.
- Below you can find more information on how you can change the cookie settings for the browser you are using:
- Linking to other websites
- During your online journey to LoyalT websites, you may encounter links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites can work independently from LoyalT and may have their own privacy notice, statements, or policies. We encourage you to review them in order to understand how personal data may be processed in connection to those websites, as we are not responsible for the content of non-owned or non-managed sites by LoyalT Pty Ltd or for the use or privacy practices of those sites.
- LoyalT may store your personal data in a cloud. This means that your personal data can be processed on behalf of LoyalT Pty Ltd by a cloud service provider and can be stored in different locations around the world. LoyalT Pty Ltd makes use of organizational and contractual measures to protect your personal data and to impose similar but in no way less restrictive requirements on our cloud services providers, including requirements that your personal data be processed exclusively for the purposes mentioned above.
- How we protect your personal data
- We assume and take seriously our responsibility to protect the personal data you entrust through the LoyalT application to avoid loss, misuse or unauthorized access. LoyalT Pty Ltd uses a variety of security technologies and organizational procedures to help protect your personal data.
- Changes to this privacy notice
- The services that LoyalT provides are always evolving and the form and nature of the services that LoyalT provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you. For this reason, we reserve the right to change or add to this privacy notice from time to time and will post any material revisions on our websites.
- The new privacy notice will be effective upon posting. If you do not agree to the revised notice, you should alter your preferences, or consider stopping using the LoyalT platforms. By continuing to access or make use of our services after the changes become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised privacy notice.
- How to contact us
Contact us at the e-mail address support@LoyalT.com.au
Phone number: 0449 804 959